www.bankofamerica.com/easyrewards is the secure website which is designed by Bank of America to express its appreciation for customers. To register for Bank of America Easy Rewards Program is quite easy, simple and it can only be completed in few minutes.
Bank of America is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation company which ranks second in America by assets. With it’s headquarter based in Charlotte, North Carolina, servicing clients from over 150 countries around the world.
Bank of America Easy Rewards Program is the best way for the Bank to thanks their customers for trusting in them and using their services with confidence. So, once any customer shop with your Bank of America cards, an invitation to join the program will be sent to them.
Furthermore, customers also enjoy benefits offered by www.bankofamerica.com/easyrewards which include:
- Gift cards that worth different value, like a $15 gift card for Starbucks.
- 3% or as much as 5% cash back offer on gas, grocery, travel, movie, food and as well other categories which seem highly targeted.
- 5X bonus points offer, and can spend your bonus points on gas stations, grocery stores, drug stores, restaurants, airfare, hotels, travel etc.
How to Register For Bank of America Easy Rewards Program
To enroll in Bank of America Easy Rewards Program is very simple, only if you follow the detailed step instruction guide below.
- Go to www.bankofamerica.com/easyrewards
- Type in your 16-digit registration code in the required field. The code can be found on the invitation that was sent to you.
- After that, press the “Activate now” button to proceed.
- In case you don’t have a registration code, you may provide your last name, last 4 digits of your account and ZIP code into the required fields.
- Once you are done, providing the required information, click “View offers” button to check results.
If you encounter any problem during the process, kindly refer to the Bank of America Help Center, or better still, you use the comment box section below.