By visiting www.americanexpress.com/activate, American Express cardholder can easily and comfortably activate Activate American Express Credit Card online. This page will walk you through the process of activating your card online without stress. So, just stay focus and read on to get the full insight.
American Express offers various cards to their customer. They range from: personal cards, small business cards, corporate cards, and prepaid cards to suit every type of consumer. Furthermore, the company also partnered with other big companies in different industries to provide credit and charge cards that double as rewards cards.
American Express currently operates in over 130 countries and provides jobs to about 62,848 people. They worth over $153 billion in total assets, with an average annual revenue of $33 billion. The American Express Partners in Preservation project has provided grants to St. Ann’s Warehouse in Brooklyn, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami, and Rails to Trails in Washington DC, among others.
Once you have received your American Express Credit Card, the first thing to do is to activate it online in other to use it. In addition, this sets up an online account where a user can carry out most credit card management tasks, as well as enroll in exclusive offers.
How To Activate American Express Credit Card Online
Before you begin, you need a computer with internet access and as well your new American Express credit card handy. In order activate your card online is easy and simple, just follow the detailed step guide below.
- Open your computer browser and go to the American Express Credit Card Activation page at www.americanexpress.com/activate.
- On the page, you have to first sign in to your account to ensure and confirm that you received your Card.
- If you don’t have an Online Account, click here to create one now.
- Next thing to do when you sign in to your account is to activate your card, by entering your 15-digit card number and 4-digit PIN.
- Once done, to complete the process, follow the onscreen instruction as directed by the website.
American Express Customer Service Number
- Customer Service – 1-800-528-4800
- TTY/TDD – 1-800-221-9950
- TTY/TDD (in New York) – 1-800-522-1897
- Call to apply for a new account – 1-800-243-3888
6 am to 2 am ET, 7 days
- Pay Bill – 1-800-472-9297
- Express Cash/Cash Advance at ATMs – 1-800-227-4669
- Gift Card – 1-877-297-4438
8 am to midnight ET, 7 days
- American Express Prepaid Card – 1-866-207-7970
More from Insurance Gist