With it’s headquarter sited out of New York City, Travelers Insurance is a personal and commercial property/casualty insurance which also has field branches in every state of the USA. Policyholders can access the Travelers Auto Insurance Login portal, provided they have an online account.
Once you logged in, customer can make a bill payment, view/update billing or contact details, and as well report a claim.
Travelers Auto Insurance company base on auto, home, casualty, and other forms of insurance. In fact, they are the largest commercial property underwriters in the United States.
Follow the below instruction guideline to learn how to register a new account, reset your password, file a claim, and make an online payment.
Travelers Auto Insurance Login Procedure
- Visit the Travelers Auto homepage and then press the “Account Log In” tab in the center of the page. You may press the “Log In” link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Input your user ID and password
- Then press on Login to gain access to your account.
Note: You may as well use the mobile app to access your policy online. Kindly use the links above to download the app to your iOS or Android device.
Forgot Password – On the login form, just click the “Problems Logging In?” link and then select “Forgot My Password.” Next, enter your user ID and then follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
How To Register For Travelers Auto Insurance Online Account
- Press the “Register Now” link in the main sign-in form
- Then select which type of account to register, either (personal/commercial) by clicking the “Register Now” link.
- Type in your valid email address, confirm your identity and then create your profile.
How To Make Travelers Auto Insurance Payment
- Click here to visit the main payments page
- Select whether you want to make a one-time payment (non-login), set up recurring payments, change billing details, or log in to your account.
- Input your policy number, last name (on account), and billing ZIP code.
- Then press the continue button to proceed to the next step.
- Enter your payment details and then complete your payment.
SEE ALSO: Allianz Travel Insurance Login
How To File Travelers Auto Insurance Claim
To report a claim, go to the claims center page and then select whether you want to sign in to make the claim, or make the claim without signing in.
Note: You can also file a claim over the phone by calling 1-800-CLAIM333
Then select the type of claim you will be filing (auto, property, boat), and then select whether you are the policyholder, agent, or other.
Kindly provide the required details of the following sections:
- General Information (name, policy number, etc.)
- Policyholder Information
- Accident/Loss Information
- Vehicle Information.