As a State Farm health insurance policyholder, this article will help you go about State Farm health insurance login, register a new/existing policy on the website, files an insurance claim on the State Farm health website and lots more.
State Farm health insurance plans include:
- Individual medical coverage
- Medicare (‘Part D’ – prescription drug coverage), and
- Supplemental/medicare supplemental insurance.
Upon Enrollment, plans can typically be applied for and purchased once you have registered your policy/created an online account. Policy holder can manage their State Farm health insurance plan 24/7 online, to make online bill payment, as well as various types of policy adjustments.
Below are detail step guide on how to access your account, register a new/existing policy, login to State Farm health insurance and file a health claim.
State Farm Health Insurance Login At www.statefarm.com
1. Kindly go to the website homepage. and click on the ‘Login’ button located at the upper right hand corner of the page. You will be taken to the secure sign in form.
2. Now, enter your user ID and password in the correct fields in the login form and press the ‘Login’ button.
3. To access your account online, you may need to verify your identity.
How to Reset Your State Farm Health Insurance Password
If you have Forgot your account Password and need to recover or reset it. You can access the password reset page either by clicking the ‘Password’ link within the login button, or by clicking the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link on the main sign-in page.
On the login page, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link. After that, you will be taken to the password reset page where you will need to change your password. Now, kindly enter your email into the input field and then click on the ‘Continue’ button to initiate the reset process.
SEE ALSO: Capital Insurance Group Login
How to Enroll For State Farm Health Insurance Plan Online
To register your policy, click on the ‘Create account’ link on the login form.
Next, you will be redirected to the policy registration form. Kindly enter your first name, last name, DOB, residence, address information, and email.
Click on ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the next section.
How to Make an Insurance Claim at State Farm Health Insurance
To File a Claim, kindly follow any of the following option.
- Take your bill(s) to your State Farm agent’s office and ask about filing your claim using the “Hospital Income Claim Express” process.
- Call a Health Response Center at 866-855-1212 to request a claim form.
- Fully complete, sign and date the claim form and attach itemized bill(s) for the treatment received. Mail the information to one of the addresses listed below.
- State Farm Insurance Companies
Greeley Health Operations Center
P.O. Box 339403
Greeley, CO 80633-9403
- State Farm Insurance Companies
P.O. Box 3070
New Albany Health Operations Center
Newark, OH 43058-3070
State Farm Insurance Mobile app Download
State Farm insurance also have mobile apps for downloads. With the App, customers can access their accounts; make payment, etc just like when you are accessing the site online. Here are the download links available for different devices
Once you have downloaded the mobile app, kindly follow the steps above State Farm Health Insurance Login steps to and manage your account at your own convenience.