Humana Medicare Rewards program is a health plan developed by Humana, which help people improve their health. With Humana Medicare, you get more than just health insurance. By partaking in Humana Medicare Rewards program, you are assured of getting many rewards.
By completing any 5 preventive healthcare activities like:
- Flu shot
- Pneumonia or hepatitis B shot
- Bone mass osteoporosis test
- Prostate cancer screening
You can get certain rewards like $10 gift cards for food, movies and many more.
How You Can Participate in Humana Medicare Rewards Program
You can take Part in Humana Medicare Rewards, only if you have a humana account.
READ MORE: Manage Your Standard Life Shareholding
- Visit the Humana Medicare Rewards homepage at www.humana.com/medicarerewards.
- Kindly click on the “Log in and find out more about the program” button at the bottom left side of the page.
- Enter your Humana account user ID and password into required fields. But if you have not yet registered for Humana, click on “Register” button to sign up and become a member of Humana.
- Kindly complete any 5 preventive healthcare activities of the Humana Medicare Rewards program to get your rewards.
More About Humana
Humana is a for-profit American health insurance company based in Louisville, Kentucky, and it was founded in 1961. As a leading brand in the managed health care industry it’s growth has increased rapidly. Humana has had over 13 million customers in the U.S, as of 2014. With over 52,000 employees, they had been rated the third largest health insurance in the nation, making over US$41.3 billion annually.
It’s only on Humana that you will get programs and tools that will help you live a fuller and more active life as well as stay healthy and informed.
More from Insurance Gist