Oregon.gov is a secure online portal created by the government of Oregon which contain information resources and collection of government services. Oregon citizens can get more convenient access to information and public services like:
- Job information
- Job market information
- Unemployment tax
- Child care services and much more.
The State of Oregon Employment Department has made it easy for job seekers, as they can file for Unemployment Benefits at State of Oregon Employment Department, without visiting the Employment Department office during their business hours.
With a device with internet access, you can file for Unemployment Benefits at SOED via Oregon.gov whenever and anytime you like, and it’s very convenient. Furthermore, you must be currently unemployed and you must be actively looking for a job.
How You Can File For Unemployment Benefits At SOED
1. Go to the State of Oregon Employment Department website at http://www.employment.oregon.gov/
2. Then click the link which says “Unemployment” at the top menu of the page.
3. Next, click the “Use the Online Claim System” link.
4. Kindly follow instructions to finish and complete the unemployment benefits claim process.
You can watch the video below for more insight on how to file unemployment benefit.
More About Oregon.gv
It is the duty of the State of Oregon Employment Department to provide resources and public services related to employment in Oregon.
SOED provides information about job fairs and events, labor market information and information about unemployment benefits. Over the years, their have helped job seekers to find a job and as well, their offers other job-related services and information.
More from Insurance Gist