Bank of America is a multinational banking and financial services company which serve clients in over 150 countries including the United States. To open Bank of America Health Savings Account is simple and it helps you to live a save life without any stress or worries.
At Bank of America benefits solutions login page, which is www.bankofamerica.com/benefitslogin you can open or enroll in a group HSA through your employer and health plan to start manage your saving account for health.
More About Bank of America Health Savings Account
Health Savings Account(HSA) is a tax-advantaged savings account. Individual or an Employee can save money for current and future expenses on health and medical care provided that the medical expenses are qualified according to rules of HSA.
With Bank of America Health Savings Account, you can
- Make great tax savings.
- Reduced health insurance premiums.
- Earn the tax free interest which rolls over every year.
- Tax-free growth allows that funds in the HSA can grow tax-free.
- The account and the unused funds will go with you whenever you find a new job, change for a new health plan or retire.
Steps To Open Bank of America Health Savings Account ( Both Group HSA or an Individual HSA)
As an employee, you need to first confirm if your employer or Health Plan is providing a group program through Bank of America. If yes, then you need to get the Group ID from your employer or Health Plan.
Now follow the step guide below to enroll in HSA with Bank of America as an employee
1. Visit www.bankofamerica.com/benefitslogin
2. Hit on the “Get Started” button in the “Enroll in a Group HSA” section.
3. Now, kindly fill out the application form with the following details:
- Group ID
- Social Security Number
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- ZIP/Postal Code.
4. Then, click “Continue” to proceed.
5. Enter other personal information in the required fields.
6. Create your User ID. and read terms and conditions as usual
7. Verify your submitted information as an applicant.
8. Create your account to finish the process.
To create an individual, all you need to do is to follow the process below.
- Click the “Continue” button in the “Open an individual HSA” section.
- Fill out the application including SSN, Name, Date of Birth, ZIP/Postal Code, etc. Then click “Continue”.
- Enter other relevant information.
- Create your User ID and follow the on screen instruction to complete the account opening process.
SEE ALSO: BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Cards
Furthermore, you can use the HSA Balance and Tax Savings Calculator to see your possible future balance and tax saving.
More from Insurance Gist