John Hancock is one of the older life insurance companies in America, serveing over 50 states and the District of Columbia with life insurance products, mutual funds, health products, and many more. John Hancock Life Insurance is part of Boston-based John Hancock Financial Services Inc., which in 2004 was acquired by Manulife Financial, a publicly traded Canadian financial services company.
Also, John Hancock is responsible for the funding or building of several major landmarks, including Boston’s John Hancock Tower and Chicago’s John Hancock Center.
As a John Hancock Life Insurance policyholders, you can:
- Make payments
- Access claim/customer service forms
- Make changes
- Request for policy loan
- Make policy changes via the online policy management center.
John Hancock aims integrity, strength, and life insurance products for the modern age with the backing of a lot of history.
Products sold by John Hancock
- Term life insurance
- Universal life insurance
- Indexed universal life insurance
- Variable universal life insurance
John Hancock Life Insurance Login
- To get started with login, kindly go to the main policyholder/JH ServiceNet webpage.
- Click the login link and the login box will pop up
- Enter your username and password into the sign-in form then press login button to access your account.
How to Register for John Hancock Life Insurance
- Visit the JH ServiceNet page and click the “Register Now!” link.
- Kindly agree to the terms/conditions.
- On the registration form, choose what you are registering as (individual, trustee, company, etc.)
- Kindly enter your details such as policy number, name, DOB, phone number, email, SSN/TIN, and then create your username/password.
- Once done, click the submit button to complete your registration.
John Hancock is dedicated to providing innovative insurance solutions designed to help you address a variety of financial planning goals and needs. Also, protecting your family’s well-being and assets, growing your retirement savings, and preserving a legacy for future generations.