Are you trying to open Chase Checking Account but hate waiting in a queue? If yes, then this article is for you. This post will walk you through on how you can open Chase Checking account online without hassle. Currently, Chase Bank now offers its customers a service which enables them to open a Chase checking account online. In addition to that, they also provide various options which suit customers’ various needs such as:
- Chase Total Checking
- Chase Premier Plus Checking
- High School Checking.
Chase bank is a leading global financial services firm which operates in over 60 countries. Furthermore, the financial company serves consumers through over 16,200 ATMs and as well more than 5,200 bank branches nationwide.
It is very easy and convenient to open chase checking account online and only takes a few minutes to be completed. After that, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of the account, ranging from:
- Free online banking
- Mobile Banking
- Bill payments
- Free account alerts to help you avoid fees
- Chase Debit Card
- Free access to over 16,200 Chase ATMs.
Requirements To Open a Chase Checking Account
Before you proceed, you will have to get the following ready.
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID
- Contact information (name, address, phone number and email address)
- Computer with internet access.
How To Open Chase Checking Account Online
It is easy and convenient to open the account online. Also, it will save you lots of time and energy from going to the bank and standing in the queue waiting for your turn. Just follow the step guide below to get started.
- With your device browser, visit the chase Checking Account website at http://www.chase.com/forward.
- From the top right side of the page, select the “Choose a Checking Account Online”. Then decide what kind of checking account you would like to open. Once you made up your mind, click on the “Open Now” button at the bottom.
- Now, start filling the form by entering your personal information as requested. This includes your full name, address, phone number, email address, occupation, Social Security number, date of birth and identification, and then click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Next, you have to make an opening deposit by using a debit or check card, or using funds from your existing Chase checking or savings account, or transferring funds from a checking or savings account you have with another bank.
- After that, kindly confirm the information you have provided and wait to receive your checks and debit card. (This usually takes about 10 business days once your deposit is received).
- Just as you can see that the whole process is very easy and fast. If you have further question, refer to the Online Account Opening FAQs at https://www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/smallbusiness/online_banking/page/bb_oao_faqs#1.