As a General auto insurance policyholders, you have full access to view policy details, including covered drivers, premium amounts, specific coverages. Provided you are signed into “MyPolicy” account. Once you are signed in, you can carry out other activities which include:
- Print/request for ID cards
- Access Policy information
- Make payments online
- Access to get free quotes
- Perform other account management activities.
Furthermore, you can download the portable The General Auto Insurance App which is availabel for iOS and Android device, to enable you access your record information easily.
RELATED: Free Allianz Travel Insurance Quote
On this post, we shall help you on step guide for The General Auto Insurance Login. Also, if you are yet to enroll, you will see the steps here to create an online account and register your policy.
Guideline For The General Auto Insurance Login Via www.thegeneral.com
To access your account online, follow the step process below.
- Type in www.thegeneral.com into your web browser, and click the ‘Manage My Policy’ link on the homepage.
- On the login form, input your policy number or email address in the first field.
- After that, type in your correct password into the second input field.
- Press ‘Login’ to sign in to your account.
How To Reset The General Auto Insurance Login Forgot Password
Press the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page, Then, provide your email address or policy number and click “Continue.” A temporary password will be sent to you. So, once you have used the temporary password to log in, you can now set a new password.
ALSO SEE: State Farm Life Insurance Login
How To Register For The General Auto Insurance Policy
- Go to thegeneral.com and click on the “Manage My Policy” at the top of the page.
- On the sign in page, press the ‘Register’ button, to be direced to the three-step registration form.
- Provide the last seven digits of your policy number and press “Continue.”
- Next, you will be required to create your account details (password, account email).
To Make a Claim At www.thegeneral.com
You can report a claim or check for a refresh to a current claim by calling the telephone number below:
1(800)- 280-1466 (augmentation #3).
NOTE: The telephone line is accessible and open 24 hours for every day 7 days for each week.
More from Insurance Gist