Sun Life Financial Claim: Sun Life Financial is a reliable and trusted leader in the field of international financial services. With over 150 years of experience in the industry, it’s headquarter is based in Toronto.
As a Sun Life Financial health insurance policyholder, you can get reimbursed for health expenses by filing a claim online. Before you will be able to do that, you need to register an online account with Sun Life Financial. Once you create an account, you proceed to submit a claim.
As the company is primarily known for their health insurance business, however, they also provide retirement planning and investment services to customer worldwide. So, once you sign up for Sun Life Financial online account and submit your claim for health expenses, you can get reimbursed conveniently.
TRENDING: How To File a Property Claims In Texas Online
This post will walk you through on how to register an online account and as well how to submit a claim at Sun Life Financial. So you don’t need to waste your time calling a customer representative on phone or walking into any office, as you can easily handle it yourself.
How To Register And File A Sun Life Financial Claim Online
Before you proceed, you must have a health insurance policy through Sun Life Financial, a health insurance contract or policy number and a certificate or member ID number.
- Visit the Sun Life Financial website at www.sunlife.ca/member
- As a new user who don’t have an online account with Sun Life Financial, just click the “Register now.” button to create an account.
- On the registration form, input your personal and insurance information, including your Date of birth, Country of residence, Postal code.
- Then select a product that you have, either Employer investments and savings or Health/dental benefits or Products purchased through an advisor.
- After that click Next to proceed.
- Create an access ID and password and then continue with the registration process.
- To complete the registration process, kindly Confirm your account information and you are done.
- Now, go back and sign into your account, in order to submit your claim online.
How To Submit Sun Life Financial Claim Form Online
- Sign in to mysunlife.ca. with your member ID and password.
- Then under my health and well-being, click my claims.
- If the header Submit a claim appears, you can submit a claim online.
- Now, choose the appropriate claim type (e.g., paramedical, vision) and follow the detailed steps to submit.
For more questions about submitting a claim online, kindly contact your plan administrator or call 1-800-361-6212 Monday to Friday, 8 am to 8 pm ET.
Furthermore, you can as well Download the Sun Life Mobile app which is available for Andriod and iOS device. By doing so, you can easily submit claims, check coverage, manage your workplace savings and view your investments anytime, anywhere.
More from Insurance Gist