Job seekers who wish to be employed in one of the most successful financial services in banking sector can now submit their Citigroup Job Application for a chance to be employed. Citigroup has over 240,000 satisfied employees all across the world with an extensive experience.
Interested job applicant in the investment banking sector can now visit the Citigroup Job Application portal and access the employment opportunities listed on the portal.
On the application portal, job seeker can may apply for:
- Commercial Banking
- Global Transaction Services
- Transaction Processing
- Investment Management
Requirements for Citigroup Employment
Below are general requirements which are applied to the full list of available job at Citigroup. Applicant must meet up with following criteria:
- Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of their identity and work authorization during the hiring process.
- To be eligible for Citigroup employment, candidates must be 18 years of age.
Citigroup Job Application Guide
All application must be made through the Citigroup Careers website which is https://jobs.citi.com. Qualified interested applicants should follow the step guide below to apply for career opportunities at Citigroup.
RELATED:Capital One Job Application
Below are step-by-step guide to filling out the online Citigroup careers application form.
Step by Step Guide For Citigroup Careers Application
1. Go to the company’s online employment portal.
2. Kindly fill out each section carefully by providing all the necessary information.
3. Upload your resumes and the system will automatically extract information from your CVs and use it to fill out the relevant sections in the online form.
4. Candidates may use their LinkedIn profiles to provide the required information. Once you selet the LinkedIn icon, your data will be pulled from your LinkedIn account.
5. Candidates are to provide their complete contact information as required by Citigroup.
6. Upload your resumes, cover letters, references, or diplomas. Please note that you are allowed to attach as many as five documents for this section within the upload limit.
7. Ensure that you provide required information correctly in all section. Also check the forms for mistakes before submitting your applications.
SEE ALSO: Apply for Walmart Job vacancies Online
Benefits at Citigroup
Citigroup benefits programs are aimed to provide employees with all the options they may need to feel safe both at work and outside it. They include:
(1). Healthcare Citigroup Benefits
- Health Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Paid Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- On-Site Health Care
- Mental Health Care Plan
(2). Insurance Citigroup Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Supplemental Life Insurance Plan
- Disability Insurance Plan
- AD&D Insurance Plan
(3). Financial Citigroup Benefits
- Competitive Citigroup Salaries
- Health Savings Account
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- 401(K) Plan
- Stock Options
- Pension Plan
(4). Paid Time Off Citigroup Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
(5). Special Citigroup Employee Benefits
- Citigroup Employee Discount
- Citigroup Employee Assistance Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Diversity Program.
Job seekers who wish for a successful career in the investment banking sector, should explore the Citigroup job application portal. Their employment opportunities are some of the most attractive ones in the field.
More from Insurance Gist