Do you know that unemployed citizens of Arizona can fill the Arizona Unemployment Application to get financial assistance in order to survive through the period of unemployment. So, if you are unemployed through no fault of your own, then you may be eligible to file a claim for UI benefits in Arizona. Kindly read on as we have provided a detailed procedure on how to apply for Arizona UI benefits.
The Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) doesn’t process the application locally. They only accept online application. With your computer desktop or laptop, connected to the internet, you can file a claim. Once done, a representative there will assist you with the application process and as well job search and other related services.
The amount of weekly UI benefits you receive depends on wages you earned during the base period. Your employer should have paid Unemployment Tax to the state of Arizona for you to claim UI benefits in Arizona.
Step Guide For Arizona Unemployment Application
For you to get started, just follow the below procedure to file a claim online for regular and additional UI benefits.
- To apply online for az UI benefits, visit Arizona Department of Economic Security website and click Apply for UI benefits from navigation. Als, you can here to head directly to the application page.
- To file for unemployment, type in your Social Security Number and PIN to login to the application system.
- If you want to fill the application in Spanish, simply select it from the top of the page.
- You need to provide your wages details to complete UI benefits application.
- Then provide details of work search for the week you are claiming UI benefits.
- After filling and completing the Arizona Unemployment Application, submit your application.
Getting Help to Apply for UI Benefits in Arizona
You may contact Arizona UI benefits by calling at (toll-free) 1 877 600-2722. Call at 1 877 877-6226 for TDD (phone service for the deaf). Furthermore, you can as well send an email to UI Benefits at this address AZCallCenter@azdes.gov.
More from Insurance Gist