Allianz Travel Insurance Login – Allianz is one of the world’s largest and most successful insurance company that offers various insurance products and services. Allianz travel insurance policies can be managed via the online account management system. However, you have to register your online account to be able to:
- View status updates
- Request policy changes
- View billing/plan statements
- Cancel your policy
- Make payments
- Report claims.
ALSO SEE: Globe life insurance login Guide
On this page, you will learn how to log into your online account, create an account and as well make or report a travel claim.
Allianz Travel Insurance Login Procedure
- Visit the Allianz page at www.allianztravelinsurance.com
- Locate and press the ‘Sign In’ link just in the menu at the top of the page.
- On the login form, type in your email address and password. Click “Sign In” to view and access your account.
Forgot password: If you have forgotten your password, click on the “forgot password” link on the login form. You will be required to enter your email address. Once done, press ‘Submit.’ and a password reset link will be sent to your email.
How To Enroll in Online Access
- On the homepage of the website, click the ‘Sign In’ link. Then press the ‘Register Now’ link at the bottom of the form. You will be taken to the registration page.
- Enter your personal information including your first name, last name, and email address.
- Generate or make a password and enter it right inside the fields. Select a password reminder question from the drop-down list, and then enter your answer in the next field.
- Next, enter your date of birth, street address, city, state, ZIP code, and telephone number.
RELATED: Safeco auto insurance Login
How To Make Allianz Travel Insurance Claim
- On the homepage, press the ‘File a Claim’ link
- Search for your policy by entering your email address (or policy ID) and departure date.
- Next, provide your detailed personal/claim details.
- Then a claims representative contact you after processing your claim report.
Note: Before submitting your claim, make sure you have all of the required documents (Visit here for list of required claim documents).
More from Insurance Gist