Aetna dental insurance policies are obtainable as a single product to customers in 5 states which are Arizona, Alaska, Illinois, Delaware and Pennsylvania. Whereas in other states, the product is bind together with other health insurance products.
By visiting www.aetna.com/login, Aetna dental insurance policyholders can easily pay for and manage their policies online on through the company’s website. Furthermore, you are also allowed to use your credit/debit cards or EFT to pay for your policy.
RELATED: AARP Dental Insurance Login
So, in this article, we shall walk you through on how to enroll and Aetna Dental Insurance Login account, and as well file a claim for a life cover. So read on to get the full insight.
Aetna Dental Insurance Login Procedure
- Kindly go to the homepage and click on the login button.
- Next, you will be redirected to the login page here, as seen below.
- Then, kindly enter your login credentials (Username and password) on the respective fields and click ‘Secure Log In’.
- Forgot username: In order to recover your username, any time you forgot your username, you will be required to provide your social security number or member ID, date of birth and zip code.
- Forgot password: For you to reset your password, just enter your date of birth and username. After that, click “continue” to begin the process.
To Enroll in Aetna Dental Insurance Online Access
- From the homepage of Aetna Dental Insurance website, you will see the register link below the login button as shown below.
- Once you click on the register button, to the enrollment page where you will be required to choose between signing up with your SSN or your member number. Furthermore, you will also be required to provide your date of birth, name and zip code, after that, then click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Next, create your login details, read and accept the terms and conditions, Follow the remaining steps to finish the enrollment process. Then go to the Aetna Dental Insurance Login page to sign in to your account.
Aetna Dental Insurance Mobile Login
Step 1: Launch your mobile phone browser and enter https://mobile.aetna.com.
Step 2: Type in your username and password, then click on ‘Secure Log In’ to access your account.
To Make an Aetna Dental Insurance Claim
If you get a dental procedure performed by a dentist in the company’s network, they will file a claim for you. If you use the services of an out-of-network provider, you might have to make the claim yourself by filling in this form.
ALSO SEE: Globe life insurance login Guide
Aetna Dental Insurance Non-Login Payment
To pay your premiums without signing into your account, go to the pay your premium page, and enter your account number. Once done, press ‘continue’ to proceed. Your most recent invoice must be with you as it’s required to provide the invoice number before making payment.
More from Insurance Gist