Kaiser Permanente Health Plan is provided by Kaiser Permanente, an integrated managed care consortium which was founded by Henry J. Kaiser and Sidney Garfield in 1945. Individuals and family can easily apply for Kaiser Permanente Health Plan by visiting www.kaiserpermanente.org.
As a largest managed healthcare organization in the United States, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan has its regional operating subsidiaries, Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, and the autonomous regional Permanente Medical Groups.
By following the step guide on this article, you can assure your family of getting an excellent wide rang health care by applying for a Kaiser Permanente health plan.
The whole application at www.kaiserpermanente.org is very easy, fast and convenient. With your PC or laptop, you can easily complete the process whenever and wherever you want.
Step Guide To Apply For Kaiser Permanente Health Plan Via www.kaiserpermanente.org
- Visit the Kaiser Permanente website at www.kaiserpermanente.org.
- On the homepage, click “Shop health plans” and choose the best option that fits you, or your family, or for your company or business.
- There are several plans available for you to choose from. Select the best one, that matches your requirements.
- After making your choice, type in your ZIP code of your place to get a quote. Find the best affordable health plan for you and your family. Click “Get a quote” to continue.
- Select your birthday and gender and enter your household members and taxable income your household expect to earn in 2016.
- After that, click the “compare my plans” button to processed.
- Kindly select one plan and click “apply” to apply for the plan.
- Now complete the application as instructed.
Life keeps you busy. So we make it easy to compare health plan options, get a quote, and apply online. You’ll be done in no time.
For more inquires, questions or you encounter any problems, please refer to Member assistance website at: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/consumer/member-assistance.