AARP dental insurance has made it very easy for policyholders to access their policy 24/7 online by visiting the AARP Dental Insurance Login website www.deltadental.com. At the Delta Dental insurance website, policyholders can be able to make online payments, view/print out policy and billing details, as well as view claim updates.
Furthermore, you can contact the Delta Dental customer service representative, over the phone by calling 1-800-735-2929. The phone number is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST.
SEE ALSO: Transamerica Insurance Company Review
The article will give you a detailed guide on how to log into your account or register a fresh account, reset/recover your password as well as how to make a claim. Kindly read on to get the full insight.
AARP Dental Insurance Login | How to Log into your AARP Dental Insurance Account
- Proceed by going to the AARP Dental homepage by typing deltadental.com in your browser’s URL tab and press ENTER.
- On the AARP Dental Insurance homepage, locate the login form at the right corner of the page.
- Now, input your username and password into the sign-in form and click ‘Log In.’
Forgot Your Password? Follow the Simple Steps Below to Reset your Password
- On the login page of the website, press the ‘Password’ link, to go to the password recovery page.
- Next, enter your username, first name, last name, and email address into the designated field and then click the ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the next step.
- Once you follow the instructions and verify your identity, you will be able to create a new password for your account.
RELATED: John Hancock Life Insurance Review
How to File a Claim at AARP Dental Insurance
At the AARP Dental Insurance home page, select your state from the drop-down list to download the claim form. Click ‘Continue.’ Moreover, you can download the claim for by using this link https://www.deltadentalins.com/aarp/us/pdf/claim-form-aarp.pdf.
More from Insurance Gist